Workers’ Compensation Benefits
The type of recovery and benefits you’re entitled to depends on the details of your situation and the resulting harm. Some of the compensation benefits you may be eligible for under Illinois workers’ compensation include the following.
- Medical Benefits: All necessary medical treatment, including medications, procedures, and hospital stays
- Permanent Partial Disability (PPD): Your injury has caused you to lose the use of some part of your body, meaning you’re unable to function as you once did
- Temporary Total Disability (TTD): You are unable to work for some time while you recover from your injury or illness
- Permanent Total Disability (PTD): Your injury has made you unable to perform any type of work, or you’ve lost the use of arms, hands, legs, feet, eyes, or any combination thereof
- Vocational Rehabilitation: Counseling, education, training, or assistance in finding a new job to suit your needs and limitations
- Death Benefits and Burial Costs: Paid out to family members in the event of an employee’s death as a result of work-related injury or illness
While workers’ compensation insurance pays out relatively quickly and without the need to file suit or prove fault, it may not pay for the full value of your losses. For this reason, it’s important to ensure you’re getting maximum benefits. Workers’ compensation lawyers can assist you in fighting for your rights to full and fair compensation.
How Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Can Help
Workers’ compensation lawyers in Carbondale, IL, are ready and willing to help you navigate your workers’ compensation claim and make sure you get the recovery you need and deserve.
In the best cases, workers’ compensation claims go smoothly, and you can start receiving your benefits quickly. Still, there is always a risk of encountering bumps on the road, but an experienced attorney can help you deal with any challenges on the path to compensation.
When you’re injured at work, don’t hesitate to discuss your situation with a workers’ compensation lawyer.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Carbondale, IL, Are Ready to Help You
After suffering a workplace injury or receiving a diagnosis for a work-related condition, you likely feel stressed and overwhelmed. Allow the knowledgeable and skilled attorneys at Lawler Lawler Injury Law in Carbondale, IL, to assist you every step of the way. We’re here for you.
To schedule a consultation, contact our office at (616) 889-4981 today!